|Birth||1976 (18 years old)[source?]|
Early life Edit
Senior year Edit
Lonnie first became aware of Sam due to the nickname other students around the school had for her: the "Psycho House Girl". However, they did not meet until after Sam approached Lonnie and a few of her friends after school while they were playing Street Fighter at a local service station.
The two became friends, quickly sharing aspects of their lives; the day after meeting, Sam invited Lonnie to her new house to play Super Nintendo, and two weeks later, Lonnie asked Sam to help dye her hair.
- Lonnie is pictured twice in-game and heard twice on the answering machine. She is voiced by Karla Zimonja, co-founder of The Fullbright Company, though her performance goes uncredited in the end credits of the game.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Correspondence between The Fullbright Company and a user on this site
- ↑ The crumpled note in Sam's bedroom bin
- ↑ Qt3 Games Podcast: Gone Homecast with developer Steve Gaynor (August 21, 2013). Retrieved on October 12, 2018.
- ↑ Notes passed between Sam and Lonnie (to be clarified)
- ↑ "Getting Lonnie".
- ↑ "Best-Laid Plans".
- ↑ "Hanging Out With Girls".
- ↑ "Dealing With Roots".